Burned out

Tired am I

Of the hurly burly life I live

Daily... 

I fail to boost my energy daily

I struggle daily 

With my energy... That's drowning me 

With emotions that are hurting my soul... 

I long to balance my feeling... 

Live a healthy life... 

Devoid of troubles and aches 

In my heart... 

I wish to live a joyous life... 

A life of liberty and free expression... 

Where I won't be judged as a nerd or a fool

With no opinions.... 

I long for someone... 

Who likes me and 

accepts me 

The way I am.. When I am alone... 

Above all... 

I long to accept myself.... With all my furling 

Troubles and worries.... 

With all the bursting emotions... 

I long to climb the highest mountains.... 

And shout out loud... To the world... 

And enough to generate an echo.... 

To myself... 

That I love myself 




@irenenitsa

pic@unsplash


Comments