What is real?



What do you think is real? 

If you know the answer tell me.... 

You might suggest scientific facts as real

But are they real..? 

Is fiction real? 

Are human emotions real? 

Is a compliment real? 

Is love real? 

Is truth real? 

Is religion real? 

Above all... 

I need to know whether

My heart is real? 

My love is real? 

My pain is real? 

Is what I hear, see, sense, touch real? 

What if all this, is constructed? 

What if we are fictional beings? 

What if we, our existence is not real? 

What if our life is written by somebody else? 

What if we are dreaming? 

What if we are figments of somebody else's feelings? 

These questions might never end... 

But I am really curious as to what I really am doing by just choosing to exist? 

Just living for the sake of living? 

Who knows? 

..... But let me tell you this.... 

It's always better to choose life over the never ending questions that arise in our minds.... 

As you never know what would happen the very next day.... The very next moment.... 

That's life... 

Without an answer... 

But that's also the beauty of it.... ❤


@nitsa

Pic credits @googleimages



Comments