those green eyes

Green eye color is rare but found around the world | Belleville ...

i see a pair of green eyes 

in my dream... i don't know whose... staring at me

i see someone with green eyes clouding the horrid episodes in my dream

his face i cant recollect 

but i sense him deeply

his hands seem to touch me but they fail as i refrain from approaching him

the thoughts of him and his eyes

rob me of sleep

i feel i have fallen for it even when i don't even know who he is 

his thoughts have cured my ailurophobic mind

i see cats with a humane mind now...

but who is he ... i don't know...what is he....i don't know

but i know that even though he was a non physical presence in my mind

he cured me of my deep seated fears...

is my mind showing me glimpses of my soulmate...oh! know

or is my mind giving me a premonition of what's going to happen

i don't know... but his thoughts still cloud my mind... 

i strongly feel i would meet him someday... i strongly wish to meet him and

staring into his eyes... i wish to forget myself forever in the deep green seas of his eyes



Pic Credits: Google Search




Comments