Our existence




Life seems bare 

devoid of light 

except for the noises of everyday life

I hear only my heart beat and I try to feel my pulses time to time

to ensure I am alive and my heart still beating with life

the feeling of my pulses, fills me with a new joy 

that springs from my knowledge of my present existence 

as each night I sleep, I die and 

as each day I wake, opening my eyes, I am born again

to change my present and reflect on the future that is unborn that I might be a part of ...

Though life is unfair, we have to accept the reality and get used to this fact

as each day we wake to look at us in the mirror 

we are looking at a pair of eyes that aspires to see something new 

and a mind that is brimming with curiosity to know something new...


pic credits @google 

Comments